Thank you so much to Joseyphina over at joseyphina.wordpress.com for nominating me for this! Check out her blog, she is an amazing storyteller!
So here are the rules:
The questions put to me were:
1. From what country do you belong? What do you like most about your country?
I come from the U.S.A. I think the best thing about my country is the diversity of the people and the freedoms we have.
2. Name your favorite movie. Why is it your favorite?
The Secret of Roan Inish. It speaks to my heritage and my soul.
3. Define love and friendship.
Love is a feeling and an overused word. People say it so casually that it’s meaning has become muddled. I respect everyone, I love few. Friendship means I have your back. At all times, I am here for you if you are my friend.
4. Which was the last book/novel/story you read that had a great impact on you?
WAR by Sebastian Junger
5. Narrate a funny incident of your life.
This is a tough one as everyday is funny. My latest? I’m talking to my Momma on the phone and she’s distracted as heck. Finally I say, Momma what are you doing? Her reply, I am trying to find my phone. Me: Well let me let you go so you can find it. 2 minutes later I get a text. Smartypants. lol
6. What do you aspire to become in life?
A light, an inspiration to someone. As long as I know I’ve helped one person live a better life, then I’m good.
7. Why do you write?
Because they don’t let you stand on the street corner and yell out your opinions anymore.
8. Can money buy happiness? Please be honest.
Money can give you options. This is always a tricky question. I know if you gave me 75 million dollars I could make a lot of people happier. I also know that no matter how much money you have it doesn’t mean you are happy. You are either a happy person or not. I’m happy no matter what the circumstances are.
9. Whom do you love the most in the world?
Okay so this says “in the world”. So Thor is out. The person I love more than life itself? A little boy named Corbin who takes my breath away everyday and I would happily take a bullet for him.
10. Are you a veggie or non–veggie? What’s your favorite food?
I am a veggie. I don’t eat meat, dairy, sugar, flour. I eat a plant based diet. No soy either. My favorite food is Quinoa Salad.
11. Which is your favorite sport and sportsperson?
My favorite sport is College Football. Ride or Die for the Noles! Favorite sportsperson…Peyton Manning
Now, 11 facts about me:
1. I am Scot, Norwegian, Irish and French
2. I am from the southern coast of Georgia but spent half my life in Mississippi
3. I lost everything in Hurricane Katrina
4. I love Game of Thrones, Vikings and NCIS. I went to the movies this week for the first time ever. I don’t like crowds.
5. I have a wicked sarcastic sense of humor
6.I travel a lot and love to fly
7. I read about 5 books a week.
8. My mother named me after a pirate in our family
9. I sometimes wear a tutu around the house
10. My playlist goes from Marilyn Manson to Celtic Woman
11. I love to golf and sail boats
I hereby nominate the following:
Blair (The Shameful Sheep)
To the questions I’m supposed to pose to them, I really enjoyed answering mine and I would like my nominees to kindly answer them too.
I know some of you have already done this, but if not, please share and enjoy everyone’s answers!